Australian Financial Review
Peter Bollard has, once again, been selected as one of the best immigration lawyers in Australia in a poll of fellow lawyers .
The results were published in the Australian Financial Review on 5 April 2013.
Why choose Peter Bollard & Associates?
Peter Bollard is a specialist migration lawyer with many years of experience.
Migration law has become increasingly complicated due to frequent changes to the rules and limited places being available each year for many visas.
Even small mistakes in preparing a visa application can lead to visa refusal.
Using a skilled migration lawyer may mean the difference between success and failure.
Below are the facts about Peter Bollard:
· He is a solicitor and notary of the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
· He has over 30 years experience as a lawyer.
· He is one of a small group of lawyers who is accredited as a specialist in Australian migration law by the Law Society of New South Wales.
· He is a member of the committee of the Law Society of New South Wales which assesses applications by other lawyers who wish to become accredited specialists in Australian migration law.
Peter Bollard at his desk
· He is the co-author of the 9th Edition of the Immigration Kit published by Immigration Advice and Rights Centre which is a respected publication on migration law.
· He is the author of numerous articles and seminar papers on migration law.
· He has presented hundreds of seminars on migration law to universities, colleges, companies, legal firms and community organisations .
· He has represented thousands of individuals, companies, organisations and government departments in migration matters.
The services offered Peter Bollard & Associates
Peter Bollard & Associates is a specialised Australian migration law firm that handles all types of visa applications, appeals and other matters dealing with Australian migration law including:
· Temporary work visas
· Spouse, fiancé and same-sex partner migration
· Family migration
· Skilled migration
· Permanent employer sponsored visas
· Health issues
· Character issues
· Protection (Refugee) visas
· Migration Review Tribunal, Refugee Review Tribunal and Administrative Appeals Tribunal review applications
· Court appeals
· Submissions to the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship
· Australian citizenship
Peter Bollard & Associates will respond to brief email and telephone enquiries without charge.
An initial personal consultation with Peter Bollard (up to one hour in length) costs A$200.00.
People not able to attend our Sydney office can arrange a tele-conference with Peter Bollard for a consultation fee of A$200.00.
If you wish to book a tele-conference please send us an email and we will advise you of arrangements.
As mentioned above, the fee for an initial consultation with Peter Bollard is A$200.00.
At such a consultation Peter will give a detailed opinion on your prospects of success and strategies.
If you decide that you would like Peter Bollard to handle your application we will then provide a written quotation for the fees for the work to be carried out which can either be:
A lump sum
An hourly rate.
Please note that Peter cannot provide quotations until he has had an initial consultation with a client.
Payment of our fees
Payment should be made in Australian currency only.
Make a payment at our office by either cash or cheque.
Paying by cheque
Send a cheque payable to Peter Bollard & Associates together with your name, address and telephone number to Peter Bollard & Associates, PO Box 20010 World Square NSW 2002, Australia.
Once money has been transferred please send us an email confirming this.
Migration Seminars Australia
Migration Seminars Australia Pty Ltd is a company operated by Peter Bollard and Gareth Lewis.
Migration Seminars Australia Pty Ltd provides high quality seminars on Australian migration law to lawyers, migration agents, companies and community organisations.
Migration Seminars Australia Pty Ltd conducts regular seminars in Sydney and Melbourne and will conduct seminars in other Australian cities by arrangement.
For email enquiries please contact Gareth Lewis.
Telephone enquiries can be made to Gareth Lewis on (02) 9267 6003.
The Department of Immigration and Citizenship – http://www.immi.gov.au/
The Code of Conduct
Migration agents are subject to the Code of Conduct administered by the Migration Agents Registration Authority.
Migration Agents Registration Authority – http://www.themara.com.au/
The Code of Conduct – https://www.mara.gov.au/Code-of-Conduct/Code-of-Conduct/default.aspx
Peter Bollard and Associates
61(0) 2 92647500
87-89 Liverpool Street
All mail to ;
Peter Bollard and Associates
PO Box 20010